Positive Affirmations For Women



  • I deserve to pamper myself often and to nurture my desires.
  • I claim my feminine power now.
  • The love in my life begins with me.
  • I love and appreciate myself.
  • Life is a joy and is filled with love.
  • I am radiantly healthy.
  • I attract good into my life.
  • My life is filled with love.
  • I appreciate each moment in my life now.
  • I am a powerful woman. I trust in my power.
  • The child within me knows how to play, love and wonder. As I honour this part of myself, it opens the door to my heart, and enriches my life.
  • It is easy for me to ask for help when I need it. I am open to the love and support of others.
  • Celebrating life with family and friends is enjoyable. We laugh often and express gratitude for the many blessings in our lives.
  • I feel complete.
  • I am safe and feel protected and content.
  • I am a competent woman, I believe in my abilities and express my true self with ease.
  • I am independently healthy, wealthy and wise.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog