Journey of Life







Run faster, eat better, sleep longer, try harder, aim higher, love more, day by day get happier





I can't wait to see my own future




Defeat your enemies with success




Hang in there





The "earth" without "art" is just "eh"






Quit slackin & make shit happen!



You can not imagine the immensity of the f^%& I do not give





The happiest people don't have the best of everything, they just make the best of everything




As far back I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster





The best dreams happen when you're awake




Inspire




Life begins at the end of your comfort zone





While you guys were busy arguing about the glass of water, I drank it





Smart has the plans, stupid has the stories






We walk in circles, so limited by our own anxieties that we can no longer distinguish between true and false, between the gangster's whim and the purest ideal.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog